Friday, April 24, 2009

Because I can.

KC and I are currently on a 4+ hour express bus ride to NYC. We chose BoltBus as we were buying out tickets last night, and I have to say, it's quite enjoyable with the comfortable seats and footrests. And yes, it has free Wi-Fi, which is how I am writing this post this morning. It definitely the way to travel, having the internet, with hours of entertainment at my fingertips.

We are excited about this little jaunt we are taking. It is, afterall, KC's first time in the big city. His parents are there for business/pleasure, and we couldn't pass up the oppotunity to join them while they were on the east coast. They even are staying at the Marriott write smack-dab in the middle of Times Square. Can't beat that.

So of course, there will be a post following this is a couple days with pictures, etc. of what our trip consisted of, but for now, I am mostly writing, just because I can.

New York, here we come!

10 comments:

Amber said...

That sounds like a fun little trip. Enjoy the big city. How cool you are writing from the bus!!

Kristy said...

Fun! I think i will put that marriot on my list of places to stay.

Hannah said...

How fun!!! I love New York! Can't wait to see pictures.

Matt said...

You just blew my mind. WiFi on a bus? Ultra cool. Have fun in New York. Such an interesting place.

Michelle and Cisco said...

I am very jealous. I also have not had the experience of making it out to New York!! We wish we were there with you guys!

melody said...

That IS quite the fancy bus ride. Hope you have a great time. When we went to NY as kids, I had the song "I guess the Lord must be in New York City" stuck in my mind nearly the entire time!

Drew said...

Wow, KC's never even big to NYC? How fun for you. I hope you see a show. The options will be limited due to the economy, but I'm sure you can find cheapish tickets to something. I hear Mary Poppins is pretty cool. I wish I could just have a busride jaunt up to New York. Have a good time!

Cami said...

WHAT?? KC has never been to NY? Well, we should have gone with you guys. Sheesh! I always did want to try the BoltBus. That's awesome.

Jann said...

What fun. We are going to have to try that. I hope you have a fabulous time.

Lili and Jeff said...

COOL!!! I love the Harry Potter peeps! They are so awesome. We will have to go back east just to see them for ourselves. And maybe stop off in Maryland for a while as well.