Saturday, January 05, 2008

Cruise prep

Well Cami and I just returned from a luxurious and relaxing pedicure. I always wonder if it's worth it to go and pay the money to have it done when I could very easily do it in the comfort of my own home and not have to walk around in the winter with flip flops while they dry. But as soon as I sat in that massage chair and my feet and calves were getting a rub down, all doubts went away. We were seriously enjoying ourselves and had a great conversation with the cute Vietnamese ladies doing all the work. I always wonder what they are saying to each other. One main topic that kept coming up was that they all thought I was 17 years old. One girl even guessed I was 15! Sheesh. When I told them I'd been married almost two years that thought that was crazy. I actually get this a lot. I don't mind. I should want to look young I guess.

Well the cruise is sooner than I keep thinking it is. We are sooooooo crazy excited and can't wait to spend a few sunny days with the Turpins. And to fill ourselves with so much food we can't stand it.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I have never recieved a true pedicure - I have those same doubts, but I must be the cheapest cheapsake out there! Seriously. But, I have gone to the beauty schools, does that count? Have fun on your cruise! I am jelous!

melody said...

I bet your toes are so very cute. Great idea to get your toes and feet pampered before the cruise. Can't wait to see the pictures when you get back!

Unknown said...

I am sitting here in the midst of an absolute blizzard thinking about the great time you guys will have in the sun...have fun, enjoy some extra rays for me! oh-and the pedicure is a great Idea, I think I am going to get myself one in the next few weeks. Maybe it won't make my swollen ankles and tired feet look so bad!

Woods said...

Pedicures are amazing! You know you deserve it! I can't wait for you to go on your cruise, it will be a blast.

Cami said...

Oh, how it was lovely. We definitely need to make a habit of it!! You forgot to talk about how they all loved your hair.

Hey, I'm about to post pictures of the Wii. I'll send you the link so you can download.