Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy 35th KC!

Today we get to celebrate his birthday by trying to catch up on our sleep from staying up the ENTIRE NIGHT with three babies, each throwing up every 5-20 minutes. Really, the entire night. From 11 pm until 8 am. You do the math. And it will be extra fun because the two of us are now feeling the lovely symptoms of the hideous bug. And we are also so happy that we have to cancel your surprise guys night that I have been secretly planning for weeks, and cooking for for days. This is going to be the best birthday ever! IMG_4653

P.S. Have you ever wondered what happens when toddler triplets get a really bad stomach bug at the exact same time and there are only two adults present? I never wanted to think about it because I was too afraid. And now I know I had good reason to be.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh Emily! I'm so sorry! I am afraid of what one will be like! What a bummer that it happens right at KC's birthday!

Janice said...

Oh no! We were about to call to wish KC a happy birthday - but we'll call tomorrow so we won't wake anyone trying to sleep. We're praying this stomach bug is over quickly.

Unknown said...

oh that is horrible! I have been very lucky to not have the girls throwing up together. But luckily they have been at a good age for awhile that they know how to throw up in a bowl, toilet, trashcan whatever I give them that is present. Hope you all get feeling better!

Unknown said...

oh no! i'm so sorry. i hope you all feel better soon and catch up on sleep. that sounds horrible. :(