Thursday, August 16, 2012

Drop and Give Me Twenty!

Remember when I signed up for Boot Camp for a month? Well, the thought of stopping made me really sad, so KC and I decided it was alright to let me splurge a little and sign a three-month contract. The money has been very well spent, I’d say.  I still look forward to it every morning, I’m seeing real results, and I’m feeling so great. And I’ve made a lot of friends. I think, for me, this boot camp has been a little bit of an addiction. I really hate missing class (darn wisdom teeth), and love that me-time I have every morning. It’s just been awesome.

So, I have been mentally preparing  for my contract to come to and end at the beginning of October. I didn’t want to quit, but I just kept telling myself it was for the best, since I have some race training to do that will keep me plenty busy. Then yesterday, my instructor took me aside to chat. Next thing I know, I am officially the substitute/co-instructor of Boot Camp! I am so flattered and excited to be the one chosen for this. I not only get to attend class absolutely FREE (as opposed to 99/month!), but I also get paid when I have to occasionally take over the class if the instructor is out! I’m so glad I was able to join for a few months so that when this opportunity presented itself, I was there to be considered for it. I’m just so grateful. 

And, it just so happens that there is another deal going on for this class right now! Any locals that want to come break a good sweat in the morning, join up! It’s definitely a good, hard work-out, but it is the best decision I have made for myself in a long time. We’ll have a blast!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow, congrats. You rock! I'd totally sign up for you to kick me into shape!

Tracie Frost said...

Oh my gosh, that is something that NEVER would have happened to me!!! Congrats! So cool!