Monday, April 27, 2009

So, it's like 100 degrees here.

And it has been for the last three days. We've been dying of heat, and annoyed that we already have to blast the air conditioning. (Isn't there supposed to be a break in the seasons between heating and cooling the house?)

Anyway, to get me through it, I made this fun purchase that I've already enjoyed, after sweating through several errands. Pools aren't open yet, and the heat/humidity here is quite miserable. It's actually quite big, so come on over if you want to escape the heat like I did.

It's supposed to get back down to the sixties later this week, but I'm now aware, and reminded that the horrid summer days are well on their way. Might as well be prepared, right?

9 comments:

Jann said...

The weather has been very strange here. That pool looks like fun. Enjoy.

Sarah said...

Perfect purchase for hot humid days - too bad there are no neices and nephews around to enjoy it.

Kristy said...

Oooh! That looks fun!

Michelle and Cisco said...

Im jealous. It was almost 80 last week then it snowed here on Saturday. I just love Utah weather.

Unknown said...

Um, I will be on the next flight over...I'm sick of 50 degree days with no sunshine, I am ready for some HEAT!!

melody said...

Oh, that DOES look like a fun pool!

Cami said...

We've filled the pool a couple times inbetween snow storms around here too . St ran ge . Jane yis mpu smnhi ngm th e key s .

Drew said...

I know a good way to escape the humidity! But that looks like a fun pool for your hot days. Just be careful with your phone in there...

Matt said...

Mmm.. Love your pool. Pools are the best. Big, small...whatever. The best.