Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dare I say. . .rested?

Thanks to some reflux meds for the boys, three swings, and a lot of hoping and praying, the babies all slept well last night. They still woke up for their feeds every 3 1/2 hours, but they ate quickly and went right back to sleep, which hasn't happened for quite some time. I haven't slept two or three hours in a row for weeks. This came just at the right time. Thank you so much babies. I can see the light! Let's hope this wasn't a fluke.

Maybe I'll feel up to posting some pictures since my eyes are actually staying open, and the boys aren't screaming due to reflux every 20 minutes, the poor little guys. We shall see.

5 comments:

Janine said...

Glad yo are getting a bit of sleep. It is tough when the little ones are miserable, and hopefully you guys have figured out some tricks to help the boys!

Kristy said...

Yay! Can I borrow your rested feeling? Mayzie has a little cold and everytime she coughs (all night long) it startles her and she cries. Oh well, it comes with the job.

Cami said...

I'm SO glad the medicine is working! YAY! I hope it keeps on.

Unknown said...

Hi I don't know you but I came across your post. My son had reflux also and I did not sleep for MONTHS, I had no idea what was wrong. I slept in my recliner with him for 8 months. The swings will save you cause it keeps them on an incline. also make sure you burp them good that seemed to help my little guy out a little bit. =) Good luck I hope things et better for them and you here on out.

felicity & nathaniel said...

Hey there! (I know you through Cami- you better know my husband Nathaniel from BYU football games!) good luck The reflux meds were a lifesaver in our house too. Hang in there. I remember with my first son getting so *angry* at my bedtime because I knew I would hardly get any sleep...it does get better. Doesn't make you feel better while you're there in the midst, but just the same... it gets better.