Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy due date, babies!

That's right. The babies are due today. We can now officially start looking for developmental milestones. All that they've learned up until now has just been bonus. So they are pretty advanced at nursing/bottle feeding for newborns, if you think about it. I would've loved for them to make it longer in the pregnancy, but I have been able to cuddle and kiss them for two months longer than if they were born full term, so I consider myself lucky. We are so happy to have these three sweeties in our home (even when they are all being naughty). I love sleeping with them cuddled on my chest with a blanket over us. I love nursing them while I play with their little fingers. I love bathing them and washing their hair with those really soft brushes and Baby Magic baby wash. I love finding KC holding at least two of them after I have taken a good nap. I love the quiet after a feeding and they are all rocking in their swings breathing deeply. I love kissing their little lips. I just love this little family of mine. It's been an unforgettable couple of months. I love you, babies.

10 comments:

Janice said...

They look great! So big compared to two months ago. I love them too.

Jonathan and Janessa said...

That is such a cute picture! Ruby looks sooooooo happy to be with her brothers :)

melody said...

They all look so happy. I love the heads in the middle arrangement. You will have so many fun triad pictures as the years go on!

Unknown said...

little cuties. i know how you feel.

Chad and Bree Fowles said...

How precious! baby magic is by far the BEST smelling ever!! I am planning on popping in for a few (or more if I can't stand to leave) when you guys come to town. Health permitting.

Unknown said...

those little babies are so precious, and growing like weeds!!

Natalie said...

Let's have some due date stats-- how big are they? How tall/long? They look so healthy and happy.

Sarah said...

Mwah. Mwah. Mwah. Kisses for them all. That's what I love about babies - you just want to kiss 'em all the time!

Unknown said...

Happy Due Date indeed! To all of you. Awesome picture.

Unknown said...

Look how fat they are! I love them! They were on our list of "thankful fors" at thanksgiving dinner.