Sunday, December 06, 2009

Christmas card expectations too high?

Why, oh why, do Christmas cards have to be so difficult? It was hard enough to get a good picture of just the two of us in past years, but add three newborns into the mix, and it's a recipe for disaster. Trying to get one of only the kids just put me in a really bad mood and made me a very upset with my little ones for not cooperating, the poor babies. I guess I better get used to it. It's too bad though, cause they looked pretty cute all lined up in their Christmasy clothes, despite one or two of them crying at any given moment. But they looked ever cuter all lined up quietly in their swings. We probably won't get any cards out this year. The blog will have to be enough. Can you blame me?

10 comments:

Hannah said...

ha! I bet that would be difficult. They are so darling, though. love those pjs!

Anonymous said...

I love the fourth picture! (crying in the middle) Great, authentic, adorable Christmas card shot!

Kassi said...

They are so cute in their Christmas outfits all lined up.

Janice said...

I love the pictures! They are perfect. I now have a new desktop background so thank you very much. It will make me smile all day! We had a party in my office when everyone came to see the new photos. The Graduate Studies staff is quite enthralled with your little darlings.

melody said...

Ha! I do think they are all cute, with a lot of character. Is Ruby sleeping in the last one!? I like that one best.

k d L said...

cute cute cute! love how the pacifier changes mouths in the last 2. haha. they're so precious!

Unknown said...

oh they are so cute in their little outfits! and I know how you feel we took some family pictures lately and it is sooo hard to get both the girls looking and smiling at the same time. it is frustrating but it will have to do for now!

Amber said...

Are you crazy! No one even expects Christmas cards....and plus the blog is better because we get to keep seeing cute pictures of your babies. I love all the pictures.

Cami said...

I think the first one is awesome! Do them or not. I haven't even taken a picture yet! I doubt anyone will miss my card if I never get it done.

Shannon said...

Whoever's on the right in the last picture, I LOVE his face! He just looks so content! It's adorable!