Thursday, January 27, 2011

We made it.

Ah, to be over a terrible sickness. A corner has definitely been turned in our little home. Besides a few lingering symptoms, we are all happy and well. What a difference! Rested happy babies are just so much fun! (And so are rested parents-phew.) It’s pretty icy/slushy/snowy out there, so we’ve been having some snuggly days watching Wonder Pets, reading books, and eating warm soup. So this post was mostly to push that depressing one down a bit, and proclaim our happiness that we are healthy and hope to stay that way! And a few pictures too of course.

The kids love Aunt Lili because she think of things like this.008

They thought the little theater we made them was pretty entertaining. 017

Ruby rarely passes up an opportunity to say cheese. Poor penny got sick too. 022

The boys having a standing competition. I forgot who fell first. Alex has another little talent to show you, if I can ever get on video. 059

Thanks for bearing with all my ranting and raving. It’s just gonna be there, so feel free to skip the un-fun parts if you’d like. Hooray for good health!

7 comments:

Cami said...

YAY! Glad everyone is better. I think Jane is at the beginning of something because she's been up all night lately screeching like a banshee. Yikes. Glad there's only one of her.

Janice said...

Hooray for Robinson babies! And their awesome parents! And Nana Graham! And Lili!
It takes a village. Thanks for the fun photos.

Anonymous said...

It's so hard to have sick babies. I'm so glad they're feeling better!

Unknown said...

Hi! I just stumble upon your blog and seen this lovely pictures of babies... they really make me smile while looking at their pictures.


Seattle Real Estate | Windows 7

Unknown said...

Now you need a vacation Emily...I'm sure you have not slept in weeks!

melody said...

Oh, what a relief. Love the pics. Looks like they are back to their usual jovial selves!

Lili and Jeff said...

I like your babies because they indulge me in my crazy ideas, and never question my sanity. Though, I s'pose I do at times. In any case, I am glad the babies are finally getting better! Let us keep all sickness OUT of this house. We can make an acronym. K.A.S.O.