Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I never know where to aim the camera with entertainment in so many directions.

This is nothing special, just a little clip of the babies with their beloved “bakees” . They snatched them out of their cribs when I was gathering their pajamas. I think they were a tad excited to have them while they were out of bed.

I love evenings with the babies. They are always happier when they are just fed, and with their clothes off. Aren’t we all?

This gets me in the mood for a video post. Coming soon. . .

2 comments:

Janice Graham said...

Those kids! Can't wait to see them and you all in person. Alex, Alex, Alex, Bennett, Bennett, Bennett, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby . . .

Cami said...

So, Jane called those little flecks of dust in the sunlight bubbles once. That's probably what he was saying. Ruby is hilarious with her shirt. Or should I say, "ooooooo-ee."