Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Until we return. . .

Well, I’ve successfully used up almost all the perishable food in the house (and consequently have about six meals in the freezer prepared for when we come home to a house with no food). And I have made who-knows-how many packing lists. (Toys/activities for flight, food for flight, baby clothes, baby extras, my clothes, my extras. . .you get the idea). And last night I had the mandatory, pre-travel dream (twice) where we miss the flight, so it looks like we are as ready as we’ll be  to get this show on the road. Please enjoy this selection of videos while we are with our families for a week and a half of cousin/aunt/uncle/grandparent/parent/sibling heaven.

If only I could get as much joy out of running around a chair over and over.

 

This went on for a few minutes straight. This also often happens in the car. Thank you, children.

 

This reminds me so much of a video of Melody and me at this age (you know the one, Mel). I love that Alex is completely unaffected by Ruby’s rudeness.

 

I love Ruby’s creative play in this, but I mostly added it because KC was involved in the filming of this video. A very rare occurrence.

 

One of our favorite pastimes/distractions lately.

 

We like to fit in one or two dance parties a day. The babies are more than enthusiastic every time the hear the music start.

 

Here goes nothin’!

7 comments:

Janice said...

YUM! Can't wait to see all of you!

Marianne said...

Lets make sure to get together!

Karlene said...

Sooo enjoyed watching these cuties!

Nicole Wright said...

I love that the dance parties are set to a Flight of the Conchords sound track!

Best. Mom. Ever.

SassyMama said...

Great videos! The yelling one sounds suspiciously like my house...

Bon Voyage;)

Unknown said...

Okay will check in with you when you get back

melody said...

I finally got around to watching all of these videos. Man, do I miss you all. The yelling one is hilarious and crazy. And I love Ruby's talking on the "phone." I miss seeing those babies walking around my house!