Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Just in case you wanted a little something to watch today.

Alex’s new skill I told you about.

They love this classical music thanks to this dvd. They always sing right along (but of course they didn’t sing it as well as they usually do while I was filming). It came with an audio cd of all the great pieces in the show, and we listen to that quiet often now. It’s much more mom-ear-friendly than a lot of the other music they like.

What do they need me for?

Some more post-dinner, pre-bedtime craziness for you. It’s quite a show.

2 comments:

Janice said...

"What you doing" Bennett? Ha, so cute. I love their language and singing.

Lili and Jeff said...

SO funny. I love Alex's jumpies. They are so smart and clever. What two year old sings along with classical music?!