Wednesday, June 20, 2012

All good things must come to an end.

But sometimes it's fun that the end of the good thing brings more good things. Like when I have to leave my wonderful family in Utah to see my husband and babies hat I've missed so much while I've been gone. It's always hard to say goodbye, so it really helps to have something to look forward to after a long day of traveling. I'll miss all you Utahns, and I can't wait to see all you Marylanders! (and I hope to find Grandma and Grandpa Robinson looking alright after several days with my crazy bunch. You guys are the best!) Just waiting to board my plane and then I'll be that much closer to those little toddler faces. Here I come kiddos!

1 comment:

melody said...

So true. As usual, I was deflated after you left. But I was happy to know you'd soon be home with those who need you most! We LOVED having you here. Thanks so much for making the trip.