Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Ticking Time Bomb

You know when one person in the house gets Strep, and you just have to sit and wait for the ugly symptoms to plague the rest of the family? That’s what we’re doing at this very moment. Ruby is patient #1. Any guesses as to who’s up next? The worst part is, we should still be on our family vacation right now. When Ruby was up in the night with a 102 degree fever (on meds) we knew it was time to throw in the towel, for my own sanity, really. I’ll give you all the gory details on that bundle of fun later. For now, I’ll be nursing my family back to health. Let’s prays the antibiotics kick in quickly, and the doctor will just believe me when the boys get it (she really stressed out contagious it is, so I’m hoping she’s on my side here) and I don’t have to take them in to get her to call in more antibiotics.

Happy Labor Day everyone!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Oh no! So bummed for you.