Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bloggers Block!


I know it haven't posted for a while. And when you're a semi-internet surfer like me and have a few regular places to check when you have a few minutes, it gets boring when nothing changes. I think all the avid bloggers out there know what I mean. The truth is, I've have Bloggers Block. I feel like every time I want to add something it seems too irrelevant to mention or too personal for literally anyone to stumble across. Or I can't think of anything at all. I have recently seen "Stranger than Fiction" and really liked it but could only imagine how much more I would've related to it if I really understood writers block. I'm sure it's insanity. Not that this blog is as important as finding our how Harold Crick is going to die, but it really can drive someone crazy not knowing what to write on a little white space where you're not getting any money, grade, and barely have anybody waiting on what you write except yourself. I use this a way to be "productive" so with this blog I'll consider my day well spent. I also worked, did some advance baking for Thanksgiving and took a great nap, but for some reason this blog was yelling at me. If someone was writing a story about my life there wouldn't be much to write about at this point. But that's probably what Harold Crick thought too. He should've blogged. his life would've been much more interesting. At least every few days when we decided to add a new post.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Man, a nap sounds awesome. I'm glad you had a nice one.

If you're free, go to IHOP with us tomorrow morning. And/Or, drive down and we'll perform that vehicular preventative maintenance we talked about.

BooYa! First Comment baby! Who's up the latest now, everyone else!?