Friday, June 08, 2007

Whatev


Mom just informed that I have a problem with homonyms. Just so everyone is clear, when I'm blogging, I'm usually writing pretty fast and not paying as much attention as I should to my spelling and grammar mistakes. I am very particular about homonyms: two, to, too--there, their, they're--where, wear, to name a few, and when I make a mistake in that area it's a silly one. I know the difference, but I don't intend to start being more careful about my blog just because my mom pointed this out to me. I just wanted to make it known and for you all to ignore such mistakes as they occur. My mom just took me through my last blog and helped me to correct all the errors that were made, and we were quite giggly about it and actually had a pretty good time. So if any of you fell so inclined to read my ENTIRE previous post again, there are some corrections, but I'm sure you'll still find a mistake or to! (Haha. That was intentional.)

10 comments:

Janice Graham said...

Ha-ha. I think you are an excellent writer. Thanks for making me not sound too "mien."

Matt said...

Eye doughnut no what your talking a boat.

Cami said...

Awesome. I too think that internet punctuation, spelling, and grammar do not count. And I am an editor! So way to go.

Janice Graham said...

Matt you are fuuuunnnnyyyy,

Amber said...

Those Ellsworths are quite particular about their language! I always misspell and hope people can ignore. If I have to check spelling etc. I would never get through a blog...also I finally posted 2, so have a look!

erika said...

Emily, I don't want to be a complainer because I know how busy you are--but I am the biggest FREAKIN' bagle of all time!!! My center is depressed like you wouldn't believe!

Unknown said...

Er, what is a bagle? If you said bagel, I might know what you are talking about. Ha!

Emily said...

That was Emily using my sister-in-law's computer.

erika said...

Oh tomato, tomauto! Bottom line is that I am lonely and am basically a doughnut with no hole!

Unknown said...

emily this is whitney (shore)this is my blog site www.jwhemi.blogspot.com