Friday, June 01, 2007

Julia EMILY Rejholec

Well, it has happened. My twin sister, the has had a baby and I am not there to see either of them. I am planning to go there in a couple weeks, but I'm dancing around waiting for the time to pass. Melody can attest that I was bawling streams of tears from the time she told me until we got off the phone and after. I was in a building that had no signal on my phone all morning, so when I got out, I just had a couple text messages saying I had pictures sent to me but I could only view them online. I was kind of suspicious but I just went on with my errands. Then I made my routine call to Melody and her excited "Hello?!" gave it away. It's almost as if it hasn't happened since I'm not there. I have to really convince my self that the pictures on her blog are real. I can't express the love I have for that little Julia Emily, and I haven't even seen her in person. Yep, her middle name is after me and it was a total surprise and that made me cry even more. Oh, Melody knows how to push my emotion buttons. Only 12 more days until I see the little Rejholec family. I love you guys!

4 comments:

Lili and Jeff said...

Oh, that is so cute that they named her after you! And so appropriately! She will always say she was named after her auntie Emily! So cute! I can't wait until you get to see her.

mylittlegems said...

Congrats Auntie Em! She is really cute! (she took my name-but i might still use it) It is so fun to see how close the two of you are- I love the sweet relationship you two have- I need to get your email address-... congrats

Amber said...

You won't be able to get enough of her! She is so sweet and they are so nice to share her with my kids. I'm sure they are cringing inside as the snot nosed 3 year old mauls their tiny smoochis!

Sarah said...

Congrats to the happy aunt! No one better to name her after!