Sunday, January 31, 2010

While dad was at church. . .

We experimented with the doorway bouncer, of which Alex thoroughly enjoyed for about 15 minutes.

The others became bored a lot sooner, but I think these will get used quite a bit in the weeks to come.

Alex also was highly entertained (and in turn entertained us) in his Bumbo for quite a while. What a day for the big boy.

I can't explain the joy I feel seeing these sweeties learn new things. They are growing before my eyes, and changing every day. There is even more hair on their heads (the boys anyway-poor Ruby). And I am thrilled that there are more ways to keep them entertained so that I can, say, take a shower, or maybe eat lunch.

Oh, and of course there is a lot of this going on. So many smooshy cheeks to cuddle kiss. It takes up a good portion of the day. (And yes, I know they are in Christmasy clothes, but hey, they still fit, and they're cozy on a cold snowy day such as today.)

I know, two posts in two days. Don't anybody fall of your chair.

8 comments:

Janine said...

They are looking like chubby babies instead of preemies! I can't believe how much bigger they look to me all of a sudden. I am glad you are getting out of the house a bit too!

Cami said...

It IS Alex day. He is so funny. TOO BIG!

Lindsey Bench said...

I am so glad I got to meet those little squishes! And no worries about the Christmas PJ's, Asher is still wearing some of his Halloween ones.

Unknown said...

oh, so cute!! They look more and more grown up every time you post a new picture.

You look fabulous by the way...

Anonymous said...

They are adorable!! I love their facial expressions.

Lili and Jeff said...

We miss snuggling your babies so, so much, I can't stand it! I love all the videos you post, make sure to post some more so we can see how cute they get. It blows my mind they are even big enough to sit in those jumpers!

Anne Bowen said...

We've been wondering how the ride home was and how you are settling in. Looks like everything is under control! The babies are so adorable...your mom sent us a note with a picture of them. We have it out where we can see it and remember how cute those babies (and their mom) are! Hang in there!

Casken said...

AWWWWWWWW