Saturday, June 11, 2011

Never a shortage of blog material.

These kids are quite the characters these days. They always come up with something new to make us laugh harder than the day before. They also surprise us with their growing brains, and what they pick up on. I can tell this phase is going to be overwhelming for me as I try to jot down their new skills, words, and rapidly developing personality traits. Here are a couple snippets of our evening with the little crazies.

My kids are definitely not picky about personal space. Being in the womb together probably helped with that.

I also got Ruby to do a few of the signs she know on camera. She’s been saying and signing “Stars!” all days long.

This show is the culprit for all the signing. It’s usually more interactive than this. I try to get in on the fun with them. They even show me a sign or two when I can’t remember. You wouldn’t think they were really learning anything from the zombie-like expressions on their faces, but I guess it’s soaking in.

I might as well throw in a couple more while I’m at it. This is when Ruby was up after a very short nap due to coughing. Good thing she is so fun to hang out with, cause nap time is very valuable to me. She’s doing much better on the coughing front, btw. Phew!

And here are the boys hanging out. (Bennett really does know as much as the other two, he’s just a little camera shy, I think.)

There is always great live entertainment over here. Lucky me.

3 comments:

Beautyfulgirl said...

so cute and it is so fun actually..

Janice said...

Oh they are so full of personality. I love watching them.

Cami said...

GENIUSES! I never could get my kids to sign. (or talk)