Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

So I am awake hours before our breakfast is to be eaten, and presents are to be opened, just as I suspected. I've actually come to appreciate and count on this time I have in the morning that I wake up before anyone else. When I occasionally "sleep in" I feel behind and rushed, so this is my time to get myself together.

It's been such a wonderful Christmas visit here in Utah. I have enjoyed seeing everyone so much. All our hosts have been so hospitable, and we are so sad to be leavening tomorrow. For my own record, I'll make notes about everything on the schedule later so that I can remember all the fun details. There has been a little stress involved, but that is to be expected and it could've been much worse. Special thanks to Jonny for letting us pratically have his car while we were here. It was a lifesaver. I know it's not over, and the whole reason we are here hasn't even happened yet, but I just wanted to get a few notes down. We really have missed the Turpins and Drew. We did get to talk to both of the yesterday, and KC and I will be sure to show our videos and pictures around when we get home. It's always amazing how much the kids grow when we don't see them. Here are a couple pictures to tide them over. The kiddies and I had a cookie party and they all made the cutest cookies!Julia is so cute and photogenic, she doesn't even need explanation.
Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Cami said...

We missed you guys too! But we found some pseudo-family around to keep us company, I suppose. We got a Wii, so come on home and play!! Only 2 weeks till cruise-times!!

Amber said...

The kids loved making cookies with you guys! K.C. is always a hit too, this time with the puzzle!