Sunday, December 30, 2007

Reminiscing

On Friday night we were invited to play some games with some friends. We played a rousing few rounds of Pit, which I love. We had a little challenge and played a few silent round due to a sleepy baby, but I thought it made it more fun and less of a headache. Anyhow, we then moved onto Clue. I was excited to play and then realized it had been probably more than 10 years since I played it. I totally reminded me of a Christmas way back when Drew got it from "Santa". We played over and over. I didn't even come close to winning this time, but it made me remember that it is one of my faves. It's amazing all the strategies you don't see as a kids. With adults it's a whole new game. And we had a great talking about and quoting the movie.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

yes, we are coming... but to New York, around April 18th-ish. When will you be in Utah. Please bless we won't miss each other again!
I Love clue! I just played it for the first time with some family not too long ago, I forgot how fun it was... no one ever wants to play it though.

Jonny said...

Why is Santa in quotes?

melody said...

You were Miss Scarlet, I trust?

Woods said...

Was this picture taken with your knew Canon Digital Rebel XT 8 MP SLR camera?? It looks like it. I'm wanting it for my own already.

Amber said...

AHHH clue, the good old days!

Cami said...

Oh, good times. We played Clue the other day and found out we were missing some cards after I thought I solved it!! Argh.