Sunday, December 02, 2007

A sweet song

I'm probably behind and everyone has been hearing this song for quite a while, but I only recently heard it and I really like it. I mostly listen to the news, my cds or am on the phone in my car. I rarely listen to the hip stations because I just don't love the music that is playing on them anymore (with the exception of Chritsmas music now. I do listen to that). But Every now and then there is something that catches my ear. I have never heard of this girl before, but I like how the lyrics makes me feel. It's probably a song my friends and I would've LOVED in high school since it describes puppy love so perfectly. It's so sweet and innocent. What girl doesn't love to be kissed on the nose. I Hope you love it too. I'd be interested to hear the rest of her songs. I like her style.

2 comments:

melody said...

I love it. She does have a nice, calming voice. Thanks for the link.

Janice said...

I am sure I heard this on Michelle's CD in the car on the way back from Newport Beach. Amazing that I
heard it before you! I do like the video -- I understand the words better!