Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Tweedles

I recently finished reading Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, and Through the Looking Glass for my book group, and have to admit that my boys sometimes remind me of these funny identical characters. Tweedle_Dee_and_Tweedle_Dum

Especially when they are dressed in these bright outfits. All I need is a couple bowties, and hats with flags on top and we are set for Halloween. We found them playing like this the other day and I couldn’t look away. Funny boys.075076080079

P.S. I realized there wasn’t a picture of mom in the last batch, and that just won’t do, so I added one.

6 comments:

melody said...

Ha! Great comparison. The last two pictures are my favorites.

mylittlegems said...

very cute and very clever. I just want to squeeze them. They grow up so fast! how old are they now?
I think they are close to my little guy's age...but I can't remember. so so cute.

Wendy K said...

LOL! I like the last one with the snuggle. So cute! They are eleven months old: born on September 12. Ten weeks early though. :)

Emily said...

Wow Wendy, good Memory. I'll refer everyone with any questions to you.

Cami said...

Oh those tweedles! So cute.

Susan said...

stop it! those kids are killing me!!