Tuesday, August 03, 2010

This girl is just full of surprises.

She is also good at falling asleep in uncomfortable-looking positions.  019

And even though her brothers don’t wave or clap on demand for us yet, it doesn’t mean they aren’t highly entertaining and cute by doing other things like fish-faces and eating my knees.

001

And they’re all fun to snuggle on early morning walks (it was B on this day).027

Also, the other day I ran into a friend from the hospital  where I worked as a newborn photographer/snap-shooter (no talent required or needed), and she was going crazy when I told her that I had triplets since  the last time we spoke, when I was in the adoption process. Her response was something like, “Girl, I am so [add several expletives here] happy for you!“ She knew how much I wanted a baby, and actually has twins (that started out as triplets and she lost one at 24 weeks), so we had a lot to talk about. It was great to catch up and really made me realize how far I’ve come since then, and how happy my babies make me. Crazy.

10 comments:

Matt said...

Love those monkey sounds and bright eyes. Made my day.

melody said...

These videos are so great. I feel like I'm not missing TOO much. Okay, really I just want to hug them every time I watch a video. So it is bitter-sweet. But mostly sweet.

Amber said...

Good girl Ruby! Bennett looks so huge in the moby. It's hard to tell how big they are when they are in pics by themselves! They have such cute expressions--miss you guys...

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

So cute! In the second video it totally looks like Alex (or Bennett?) claps for himself when he reaches the bottle! Cute!

Anonymous said...

I know I've said it a million times, but those babies are so dang cute! You look amazing by the way. Just thought you should know.

Cami said...

Awesome. That fishy face is the best!

Janice said...

clapping and fish lips! So great!
I love them all and can't stay away from watching the videos.
We are counting the days till we get to hug them all. You too.

Tracie Frost said...

Oh, cutest babies! They are learning so much! I love one year olds.

Janine said...

I love the sleeping shot. It is amazing what positions can be deemed restful when you are so dang flexible! Are the sheets on the floor to collect drool?

Susan said...

Darling, darling! We miss all you guys! Glad you're doing so well.