Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I could get used to this.

Much unlike the fall time change, this daylight savings has been very good to us. We put the triplets to bed at their normal 6:15-6:30 time (instead of waiting an hour so it would feel like their bedtime), and for the past couple days, they have somehow been tricked into sleeping until 7:15, or later, instead of waking up after their normal 11-12 hours. My Bennett finally just came out to play after 13 1/2 hours! Though I really doubt it, I hope this habit sticks. They have always been on the scale of earlier risers, so this is a lovely change, even if it doesn’t last. I’ll enjoy it while I can!

And because I feel like Bennett got gypped on individual photos in last post, here is my sweet boy after his wonderfully long night’s sleep. It didn’t take long for that sleep-of-death grogginess to wear off. I hope this means a cheerful day!047

048 058 067

5 comments:

Janice said...

Sweetest face! I want to nibble those cheeks. He does a pretty good eyebrow lift too. Cute.

Drew said...

Those are some serious morning faces. And that is a LONG time to sleep. *is a little jealous of babies*

melody said...

Oh, I love these closeups of Bennett. And I am so glad you are all getting a little more sleeping. I am praying Gabe's waking up at 8am will last too!

Janice Graham said...

Aw. That's what we like. Those silent nights. And waking up at a decent hour. Yes!

Lili and Jeff said...

I was just looking at these again, they are so funny. That one where he is so happy is hilarious.