Saturday, March 05, 2011

Miscellaneous

It’s that time again. Picture update extravaganza. Here’s the latest.

Anytime there is ever anything big enough to put them all in, we do. This time it was our new recycling bin. Maybe being so close together reminds them of the womb, though Penny certainly wasn’t there.021009

Everyone is always fighting for KC’s attention, or lap. 002085

One of Ruby’s favorite places to play lately.033015

I’m sure Elise is to blame for this. Poor Bennett.083

Hanging out with Nana on the webcam.034037

They’ve all recently learned to climb into the ottoman. You’d think there is only room for one. . . 034058

but these kids always think of ways to make things more fun.066

Not sure if Alex thinks so. 069

But her got her back.002006008009017

Yep, there’s competition for everything around here. Bennett is a bit of a bottle stealer lately. Why settle with one when you can have two?060

This girl is always getting stuck places, and whines at me to help her. Sometimes I give her a minute to figure it out for herself. She doesn’t like it.040

Since Penny is always so interested the the babies’ lunch, we set up a little seat for her to eat with them. For some reason the food from someone else’s tray tastes better. Or it’s more fun to throw on the floor.045

I found Ruby just lounging here when I walked into the room one day. Bennett thought she looked bored, so he handed her a book to read. What do they even need me for? 024027026

Ruby will come up to me several times a day with articles of clothing and demand that I put them on her. She brought me the jeans (which belong to one of the boys, and she has leggings underneath) and the shoes, but the two jackets and triple hats must’ve been Lili’s idea. 001

Why must children be obsessed with every bottle of lotion, diaper cream, medicine, etc? It’s only a matter of time before she learns how this really works. 082

This last bunch is from an impromptu Sunday afternoon Arboretum picnic. It was a beautiful day, and we found out the kids love sour cream and onion chips. If it weren’t for the Ribeiras taking so many awesome pictures, we wouldn’t have any, with all the chasing kids around we have to do. Here are just a, um, few.DSC_1196DSC_1198DSC_1189DSC_1258DSC_1197

DSC_1229DSC_1289DSC_1280DSC_1317DSC_1282DSC_1292DSC_1356DSC_1345DSC_1242

Alright, I think that bring us up to date. Never a dull moment around here!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a darling family! that sunday afternoon picnic looked perfect.

And you look fabulous Em.

Lili and Jeff said...

This is MOm. Never a dull moment indeed! I LOVE the one with KC holding all three, book, and bottles. Classic. And you really caught Alex's Alex face in several. I laughed and laughed. What antics!

Janice said...

These are such great pictures! Thanks for sharing all the little bits of your day to day life. You are so good at capturing the most darling faces. I too love love the one with KC reading to triplets. Triplets!

melody said...

Let's see, if I have to choose some favorite pictures, they are:

-Ruby and one of the boys in the ottoman. That girl makes the funniest faces.

-Bennett (right) stealing food in the wall of babies at high chairs picture.

-ALL the pictures from the arboretum. Don't you want to frame every one?

melody said...

Um, okay, and the diaper head. And KC reading to the babes. And Ruby stuck and crying. Blah! I love them all.

Savannah said...

Those pictures of all of you outside are perfect! You live in a gorgeous area- yes you were so wise to leave Logan while you could! I like it about 4 months of the year :) I love seeing pictures of you because you look so beautiful and happy! Whenever I need to talk myself into having a baby I look at your blog because you make it look so fun and wonderful! Thanks Emily!