Saturday, October 13, 2007

As promised

Here is the Road show. Just a few notes. This was the first night that we used the mics, so I was a little unsure about what to do with it sometimes. Feel free to have a good laugh over that. And, the signs that people are bring across the stage just say things like: BYU summer bash, three months later, airpot security, 40 years later, and thing like that in case you were curious since you can't really see them on the video. We had to break it up into a few videos so I hope you don't mind waiting in anticipation for the next to start. We understand that some of the sound is hard to hear, and expressions are hard to see, but just use your imaginations. Have fun!







2 comments:

Janice Graham said...

I'm the first to comment!!! Dad, Jillian, Allyson and I watched the whole thing. Jillian said you sing pretty. Emily. I wish we could have seen it up closer. It looks really cute. What choreography! Ha ha. Good singing KC! And I like the knee action at the end.

Woods said...

Um...I think you have the most gorgeous voice!! I am proud to say your my friend. That is some pretty amazing stuff. It turned out really nicely. Oh and Kc, I didn't know he could sing. Great job!! It was very enjoyable to watch. I put you incharge of the entertainment on the blogs.