Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We've been simpsonized!





I found this on someone's blog who I don't even know, and knew I had to try it. KC has a special liking to the Simpsons, so the whole time I was doing it, I didn't let him look. When I was done, I showed him what we would look like as Simpsons characters. Although, the simpsonizing process is pretty exciting so I should've let him watch that part. Check it out here. I kept myself entertained for quite a while. KC was so curious to know what I was doing, and probably a little worried. I worried myself at how excited I became as they began to take on our characteristics.

5 comments:

melody said...

Ha! You two are the best-looking Simpsons I've ever seen! Funny, they do resemble you. Hilarious.

Cami said...

Wow! You are busty in the simpson world! That are pretty good. Great job!

Susan said...

I love it, I could tell it was you guys (especially you) before I even started reading!

Unknown said...

that is SO funny. i can't wait to try it on andy and me!

Janice Graham said...

That is pretty funny and silly. Simpsons -- bah humbug!