Friday, October 12, 2007

I guess I'll do a tag

I have other things to blog about, but I am at work and don't have my camera accessible, so I'll do a this little game Whitney tagged me to do:

What I was doing ten years ago: Well, I was about to be 13, so I guess I was in 7th grade. This might've been the time I had a big mosquitoe bite on my cheek and I was afraid all the cool kids would think it was a big zit. They laughed at me when I was trying to cover it up with makeup. I called them on it too.

What I was doing five years ago: I was a big senior in high school, and the Student Body Publicity Chair. I was probably busy planning a dance, or a spirit bowl. I was probably dating Kyle Robbins.

One Year ago:
I was a few months into this photography job, and I think hosting the in-laws, which is funny because they just left a few days ago. I think a tradition it forming.

Yesterday: I trained a new employee, pre-made the enchiladas, and pear cranberry crisp for the missionaries during the hour between work and babysitting, babysat for 4 hours, baked the enchiladas and crisp for the missionaries, fed them and got a gentle lecture for not being more of a member missionary (it's funny how they can look so kind with their big smiles while they are reminding you that you can do a lot more as a member), worked out on the elliptical during The Office, and went to bed way too late.

5 snacks I enjoy:
salt and vinegar chips, grape leaf rolls, chocolate covered fruits from Costco, bananas and peanut butter, Turkey Hill extreme cookies and cream ice cream

5 Things I would do if I
had $100 million: Build a huge house with a ginormous kitchen with three ovens, an eight burner gas stove ,and all the counter space I could ask for, take a lot of vacations to tropical places, let most of it collect interest, I like to think I would lead a normal and frugal life (don't know if I could ever shop without looking at the price tag), of course tithing (that is so cliche, I know), I have a shoe weakness. I'd probably have too many with that kind of money.

5 Places I would love to run away to: My dream house, the future, a hammock on a deserted tropical island with my honey, Ireland, a cabin with three feet of snow outside.

Five TV shows I like:
The Office, Clean House, Split Ends, Americas Next Top Model, Good Eats (and some I'm ashamed to say)

Five things I hate doing:
Going into work on Monday finding out that nothing was done on the weekend and I have to pick up all the pieces, going to the Wal-mart customer service line, going to the MVA, paying for car repairs, thinking of the perfect gift.

Five biggest joys of the moment:
My Kenny loves me, work is almost over, it's Friday, I have like 4 shows to catch up on online and I can't wait (it makes working out so much better), it's finally fall weather and my birthday is next week and the fam is coming. Mel and I are going to party!(That was like three in one. I guess I have a lot of joy right now.)

3 comments:

Cami said...

Ah yes. The shameful TV shows. We should have a Top Model party sometime. Why do we love it so?

Also, just going to Walmart is good enough for me. Don't even mention the customer service line!!!

Sarah said...

I am pretty sure you would be out of a million dollars after your first dream item, maybe after the second.

Janice Graham said...

I loved reading this. Love you, Mom