Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A new fave

When I elipticize, I like to watch my online shows so I don't have to deal with changing channels, or moving the machine too far. The laptop can come wherever I want it. So, yesterday, I had caught up on all the shows I usually watch so I tried a new one I have been curious about, Pushing Daisies. I am totally hooked after only two episodes. It's so different from all these dramas that are so trendy. It's almost like you are reading a storybook with the exaggerated colors and clothing. Kind of like Series of Unfortunate Events, or Big Fish. There's even a nice sounding narrator. It's so entertaining and I'd recommend it to anyone. It's also probably the cleanest of the primetimes shows out there, so far. If you haven't seen it and want to catch up, you can watch it here, or the previous link. The acting is fantastic. It's not too corny, and not too overdone either. I love the chemistry they all have. It's so nice to see some new faces. And Kristin Chenoweth is on it and even sings! I love her voice. She is a great character for these types of shows. I hope this one lasts. With all the new shows, you never know what will get the boot. I think this is a keeper. Here is a picture to peak your interest.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I watched the first of the first episode and thought it was totally cute!! I will have to watch it again.

Cami said...

That is funny! I was watching an ad for that, and said, "Is that Kirsten Chenoweth????" And now I know it was. She was on there so fleetingly.

I'll have to give it a try (like I need another show!)

Cami said...

Ok, so I watched it, and it was totally awesome. Is that Jim Dale? Poor little pie maker girl, though.