Thursday, October 09, 2008

Wow...

Someone actually made it last night. A cheap version, I might add. I wanted it in Cookie Monsters actual voice. We still like the one Animal sings better. Pretty funny.

Oh, the power of Micheal Scott. We had well over 600 hits within a few hours of the airing of the show when people would google "Cookie Monster sings Chocolate Rain." I guess a new batch would arrive when the next time zone saw it. KC had a good time watching our live traffic feed scroll continually with hits from allover the world. This blog was number one on that google page for a while and apparently, that is hard to do. I only blogged about it so fast so I wouldn't forget what he actually said. And, don't worry, we saved our few minutes of google fame before the internet erupted with more people adding things of this nature, bumping us down. Who knew?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

not bad.

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Cami said...

HA! I thought it was awesome.

Lili and Jeff said...

Chocolate Rain. Oh how I love thee. Congrats on all your hits. I am eternally jealous.

Susan said...

Awesome!
As for the Chocolate Rain, just search Chocolate Rain and you'll get the actual guy who wrote it just singing it and playing his piano. It's pretty funny by itself, he breathes away from the mic to make it not sound too loud. I actually like his voice, it seems really rich and full for how big he isn't.

Chuck Keeler said...

Ha! Yeah, I've been meaning to look up "cookie monster sings chocolate rain" since that episode of The Office aired.. so today I did, and randomly and accidently ended up on my cousin's site. To think, there are a million billion sites to accidently land on. haha.