Saturday, October 04, 2008

Now THAT was a talk to remember

I heard some good things in the little bit of conference I saw today. I talked to my mom on the phone when the boys were headed to the priesthood session. I told her I was going to catch up on a few talks after my little babysittees were snuggled in bed. She told me to start with Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge from the afternoon session. I wonder if there was one person who didn't get an answer from that one. He was so straightforward and exact. Christ is the only way. Any other way is madness. 

3 comments:

Woods said...

That was such a great talk. He was very straight forward, and I think sometimes that's the best way to get the point across.

Janice Graham said...

Yes, I loved that talk, too. Amber called me after it in tears. Yay.

Drew said...

Madness indeed! That was a great talk, even when listening to it in Hmong. I would love to reread that one and soak it in a little more.

Elder Hamula's in the Priesthood session was pretty good too. Winning the war against evil!!