Thursday, January 22, 2009

I really need to remember to allow for cooling time when transporting food.

Right out of the oven, this Pomegranate Lemon Tart with an Almond crust was like bubbling lava while I was driving to my destination. Needless to say, I didn't make it one block before it had spilled over the edge, and I was taking it back home.


Before:
After: (Hey, I had to make sure it still tasted good.)

What is wrong with me? In my defense, it was a last minute idea, and I was being ambitious. Next time I'll know better. I suppose it's okay to buy dessert every now and then.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

holy yum! Still looks good to me...

Merinda Reeder said...

That's beautiful, even spilling out.

Lili and Jeff said...

Holy crap that looks delish! Make that fr'us when you come here!

Cami said...

And it WAS still good. Mmmmmmm.