Saturday, September 25, 2010

That just made my day.

Call me a nerd, but I am just a tiny bit ECSTATIC to find out that a BRAND NEW COSTCO will be opening less than 10 minutes from my house in a month!  When it’s that kind of stuff that makes you as happy as I am right now (well, that and that fall tv has finally started), you know you truly are a real life stay-at-home-mom. But seriously, if you’ve seen how crowded and ghetto the Costco I currently go it is, you’d be happy for me too.

Some other things that have made my day lately:

*Ruby has enough hair for pigtails!  Though, it might make her look even more bald when I tie back all the cute, loose curls. This girl’s hair is something else, being still quite bald on top, but growing nicely on the sides. Oh well. She’s cute enough without a full head of hair, if you ask me.IMG_7254 IMG_7263 051

*We pulled out some Christmas pjs I got on sale last year since they already fit. It love seeing them all holiday-ish. They look like little elves. I think Bennett has a career in modeling, hmm? Alex would rather play with toys than model for pictures.IMG_7275 IMG_7276 IMG_7279

*Ruby loves dipping her face straight into the bubbles during bath time. She always ends up with this little bubble beard. It makes us laugh every time. And why not throw in a picture of the boys too. Bath pictures never get old. 020 001

*The babies have finally adjusted to their new schedule. Nighttime sleep is back to around 12 hours, and naps are great as well. Rested babies, are happy babies. And happy babies, make a happy mom. Thanks kids.

*For lunch today I gave them some avocados, grape tomato pieces, black beans, and cheese. When I realized I was practically feeling them nachos, sans chips, I decided they better have a little squeeze of time with it. I think they liked it. See for yourself. (Of course we missed their initial reaction on camera, but you get the gist.)  

*And last but not least, I am very pleased to announce that my triple stroller is now complete! I was getting a little nervous when it didn’t come in the 8 week time frame I was given (more like 12). But the beat up box, all the way from Australia, arrived at my door earlier this week. When I made a loud exclamation of joy as I opened it, Alex mimicked me, joining in the celebration. Ha! I can tell we’re gonna have fun with this. 

IMG_7291IMG_7285 IMG_7289

10 comments:

The Hunsakers said...

That stroller is fabulous. I am jealous of Ruby's view, what fun. she's got the best seat of the bunch.

Amber said...

Costco so close is GREAT NEWS! Also your new stroller looks really fun. I love Ruby's pig tails she is adorable. Cute kiddos!

Janice said...

Pigtails! So grown up - that Ruby.
I loved the lime faces. And the sweet happy naptime video - they do love their mommy. It shows in all their smiles for you. Missing everyone.

Sarah said...

Those are some cute babies! So big. I love the lime faces. So funny.

melody said...

That stroller seat looks awesome. And pigtails!? So cute. Comparing the jammie pics of the boys is funny. They really are so different, huh? Doesn't mean they can't be best friends. (Like some twins I know...) See you in 18 days!

Cami said...

That stroller is awesome! The limes are so funny. My kids always loved pickles, and Jane is finally old enough to indulge in her long-held orange obsession without the diaper consequences! Costco AND Fall TV is the best.

Kassi said...

Love the piggies. They are getting so big.

B Jensen said...

he he they are so BIG!!!! Ruby's hair is so dang cute. I remember when you bought those cmas pajamas! weren't they super cheap cause cmas was over? maybe I have the wrong story. anyway, your babies are DARLING!

brit

Amber said...

You are a nerd about Costco, but I was waiting on pins and needles for ours too-and the Walmart! That stroller is azazing-I've never seen that seat before. You are certainly going to turn some heads walking down the street with that one! Look at cute Ruby with her piggies! It looks like she is about to get after the boys for being up in her business in the one pic! Fun times-I guess I will miss all the sister's dinners in October....

Matt said...

Erector Set stroller FTW. Love the Ruby-beard.