Thursday, December 23, 2010

Built By Adoption

Adoption will always be close to my heart. It is an amazing process that has touched, and will touch, many lives. That is why I was more than willing let you know about a couple that is hoping to add to their family though adoption. DSCN1222 This is Rebecca, Adam, and Madeleine. Rebecca is the sister of one of my best friends here in Maryland. They come from a wonderful family, with strong values. Any baby to enter this family would be getting the best love and care anyone could ask for. They adopted darling Madeleine a few years ago, so they know first-hand what a blessing this process can be.

They have a blog , which also has a link to their LDS Family Services profile, both of which, I must say, are beautiful:

http://adamrebeccaadoption.blogspot.com/

Anytime I see a couple like this, so ready and willing to welcome a child into their lives, I relive that time when my arms were so ready for my own. I couldn’t help but pass the word along to all of you, to keep them in mind when you hear about anybody that is looking for a good home for their baby. Thanks everyone!

No comments: