Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Wait. . .let me grab the camera.

I found myself saying this a lot the past few days. Probably too much.  Here are some of the photo-ops that presented themselves.

We upgraded to the big kid car seats. (And it was pretty comical seeing us try to get the three giant boxes into the van- thanks to the kind man who saw my mom and me struggling and helped us out.) Our infant ones can last up to 35 lb.s or something, but I was ready to see my babies’ faces while I drive. Much more entertaining, and reassuring. Of course, Ruby couldn’t resist sitting in her seat before it was in the car.046

Though, they might have thought the big boxes were more fun.052057058

Now the car is even tighter.013

My mom has been such a lifesaver. Now that nobody is sick, we can just have fun. I only get her for a few more days. I better make the most of it.066067

They LOVE to feed Penny, and she loves being fed. I think we need to get Penny and upstairs highchair, so she can join in the fun at mealtimes. 036

Bennett helping with the laundry.023

Just because my husband is the only one who enjoys the super bowl (and he is quite mild with his love of the game), it doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy some game day food. 047048

For some reason, Alex started saying “Blah” when I’m taking his picture.006

The boys insist on playing on the couch several times a day. So to make this a safer activity, we took off the cushions for an easier landing, should they fall off. They were in heaven.015023035030

Elise, always keeping the babies entertained.061

Ruby thought that wearing only shoes was the funniest thing every. Maybe she was overtired, but she was a spaz that night.069

We convinced my mom to come get a pedicure with us. I think she is converted.090

I hope the kids are never too old for this. 021

They keep me entertained, on my toes, and saying “no no!” all day long. I think staying home all the time has made me pay even more attention to their funniness. Looks like the ugly winter has a bright spot after all.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

boxes are the best! We had a few boxes that stayed around for MONTHS when the kids were that age. cut some windows in the boxes and things will get even more crazy. Endless fun.

Such adorable babies. I want to squeeze those cheeks.

Sian said...

aw they are so adorable. Im SAHM too (of two boys) and I definatley notice the little funny things too. Also what is it about boxes? lol

Sarah said...

I bet they love looking forward in their car seats.
You, Lili and your mom all have the same feet! :)

Woods said...

Oh my goodness. I can't get enough of them! They are so adorable and hilarious just like their Mom!! I bet you are having a blast with your Mom around. She is such a life saver. Love you

Amber said...

They are so cute and getting so big. I really was shocked about how fast they are growing up when I looked at your blog. What a bunch of cuties! Glad you are enjoying your mom. I also loved hearing about your afternoon out.

Cami said...

Great post. Seriously, those big high chairs are annoying. THREE at a time would drive me crazy--two was bad enough. Those kiddies are cute and funny.

Janice said...

I love how they are all using other babies heads as support as they try to stand up in the box. I love the couch fun - blink for a moment and it will soon be fort building. KC is expert at that I recall..

melody said...

Oh man, I have been wanting to get another pedicure since I was there in the fall! I think we sisters over here better treat ourselves to one soon.

Love the pictures. Jonny said the babies were all so fun and funny this morning. He said they are so friendly and just climbed all over him. Sounds like a party! I REALLY wish I was there.