Monday, August 27, 2007

Hard working husband

KC is working twelve hour days for the next little while and this includes weekends. I think it finally stops come Labor Day. I like having me time during the day, but there comes a time that I just get sick of trying to keep myself busy. Knowing he'll be coming home lets me relax a little and know that I'll have something to do, even if it's just cuddling with him watching TV or something. I suppose we should travel or just get out more, being in this stage of life that everyone call the perfect situation: young, no kids, no pets. But with all the hours he's putting in, you tell me when we shall do that. Hopefully we'll plan a vacation in the next little while. We could really use it. Horray for all the hard working husbands.

7 comments:

Matt said...

Yes you have a good man there. I agree though, plan some traveling. A cruise? Disney? Hang gliding?

Cami said...

Oh, he does work hard. Jake just found out he's going to be doing a lot of overtime for the next while. Maybe we'll have to hang some more times. That's not MY hammock is it?? Everyone should have a hammock.

Janice Graham said...

Call me. Anytime. Love, Mom

Amber said...

What a good man! We all need to get together again.

melody said...

Yes, KC works hard. And I bet he loves coming home to your delicious food. But you both deserve a break so go out for a late dinner one night after he gets home.

Emily said...

GREAT idea Mel. Thanks.

Susan said...

Ug, Aren't you glad that's not his normal schedule? I don't know how wives do it when their husbands have 12+ hours/day for work. (My response about the men working said hours varies, depending on their attitude. I agree with you on his being a good, "hard working husband")