Monday, August 20, 2007

Possibly the best I've ever had

Last night at Christina's house playing games, she displayed some GIANT chocolate chip cookies, with GIANT chocolate chips just waiting for us to devour. They are probably the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever consumed, and I have consumed a lot. I just don't remember any of them being quite that good. When she opened up the suggestion of people take some home, KC wanted one for his lunch tomorrow. I said no, he may not, knowing they probably had our daily caloric intake in one alone. But with slight persuasion I gave in and told him to get one for me while he was at it. Another guy took three for himself, so I didn't feel quite so bad. Thanks for the branded memory of the best cookie ever, Christina. Here are some pictures of our friends just for fun.

8 comments:

Matt said...

Wow. That's something. I love having "the best" of anything.

Corinne said...

so...are we going to get a recipe for those???

Emily said...

Hmmm... I didn't get it from her. Maybe she'll be kind enough to give it one of these days.

Matt said...

KC, did you get one for me?

-cortnie

Bean said...

I don't like giving out the recipe- not because it's secret, but because when you make the cookies you realize how bad for you they probably are. It's so much nicer to just see them already made and pretend like they're probably a healthy recipe and that's why they're so good.
But if you really want it Emily, I'm willing to share...

Cluff Family said...

I have yet to find a chocolate chip cookie recipe that I love..So Emily, Pass it on if you can!

Cami said...

Wow. That must be some cookie. I wonder if I could JUST have one bite!

Sarah said...

Did you get the recipe? Do you want to send it to me?
Thanks! :)