Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I was told

Last night during a little silly quarrel between KC and me, I went into my room to vent into the huge pile of clothes that had to be folded (cleaning is my best outlet, next to baking). I never turn on the radio in my room because it's one of those tuning ones that never comes to a clear station, and when it finally does, it get scratchy again the moment I move away. I needed some music so I took my chances. So the station I came to first came through loud and clear. And do you know what it was saying? It was one of those commercials on how to improve and keep harmony in your marriage, and how to talk things out yadda, yadda, yadda. I tried to stick it out and learn from this inspired coincidence, but I just promptly turn it off feeling a little betrayed by my radio for not helping me out. However, it did eventually put a little smile on my face where there wasn't one before when I considered the humor in the situation. I guess it might've helped a little after all.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Oh the fate of it all. I hate when things like that happen. There was a guy once who thought he was supposed to wait while the girl who left him at the altar went on a mission because he heard "After All" on the radio when he was thinking about it. Luckily he didn't. But this was a much better message to listen to.

Jonny said...

Ha! Is that the same radio that we used to listen to 94.9 on? Old school!

Jonny said...

Yeah, that was me, Melody.