Friday, February 01, 2008

My time of day

So, Cami had this quiz on her blog. Check it:



You're the time of day right around sunrise, when the sky is still a pale bluish gray. The streets are empty, and the grass and leaves are a little bit sparkly with dew. You are the sound of a few chirpy birds outside the window. You are quiet, peaceful, and contemplative. If you move slowly, it's not because you're lazy – it's because you know there's no reason to rush. You move like a relaxed cat, pausing for deep stretches that make your muscles feel alive. You are long sips of tea or coffee (out of a mug that's held with both hands) that slowly warm your insides just as the sun is brightening the sky.

I am amazed at this. I wasn't sure with the questions I was answering that it would be correct. But usually when I have a choice of when to wake up, it is exactly in the 6:40s everyday (if I go to bed before 12:30 am. Even then I have a hard time sleeping past 7:30.) There was a time that I think it was exactly 6:49 for several days in a row. Weird, huh? I do love the morning and a nice relaxing day. I love grocery shopping early when everyone is cheerful and everything is quiet. If you haven't tired it, you should. You'll be hooked.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

I am 10:02am. That seems about right.

Bean said...

Ha! I was 6:49 too. But I usually stay in bed as long as I can before Doug has to leave for work or one of the kids comes and gets me. Oh well. Makes me sounds like a neat person.

Dawn said...

Emily i found your blog !!! it's Dawn that lovely Brit from Cami's ward
send me your email so i can add you to my blog

Dawn said...

Oh you might need my email add ?????
tbfullwood@hotmail.com

Kristy said...

I only shop between 8:30 and 9:30 on Saturday mornings because I agree, it is the best most peaceful time!

Courtney said...

I know that you are definitely 6:49am, but I got that too! I even retook it, and it took 3 times to get a nice normal time of day like 10:02am. If I am up at 6:49am, it is usually for something super important, or it's a mistake!