Friday, November 07, 2008

"With my by myself."

Not that the new post below isn't important enough to keep at the top for longer, but I can't seem to get this SNL clip out of my head. I laugh out loud even when I just think about it. I keep singing the song over and over, and it never gets old. You maybe have already seen it many times since it aired a few weeks ago, but I say it's a true classic. If you haven't seen it, you are in for a real treat. And you'll understand my title. The talet these SNL people have. . .

5 comments:

melody said...

Oh man, Jonny has been singing this all week! (And dancing to it.)

Lili and Jeff said...

Fabulous. This is the most addicting song ever in the history of songs. At least she thought to put honey on that dead cat, though that only makes me barf that much more when thinking about it. Blech!

Drew said...

I also have had this stuck in my head all week. Just ask Elise, Jeff and Julie, I was dying. Just to think about it makes me laugh. And hearing Jonny's personal rendition is brilliant. "I like rainbo-ho-ho-hos!"

Jessi said...

hahahaha. That is hysterical! I love it! Surprisingly, I had not seen it.

Corinne said...

When I showed this to my sisters, i had TEARS :)