Monday, November 17, 2008

Now what?

I am sitting here alone in this house where all but one of my sisters were just sitting with me. (Lili we missed you bad!) What am I supposed to do now. Melody and Amber flew in late last Thursday night, and I just dropped them off at the airport. It was so great being with them, and we are trying not to be sad since I'm planning on taking a trip over there very soon due to cheaper airfare than I've seen in quite a while. But even with that, it's so strange to go from so much excitement and hubbub to regular old life. I suppose it's a little nice to get back to the daily grind, and maybe a few things I've been neglecting due to the great fun that comes with sisters getting together, but I do wish they were still here with me. But, Cami is, so we can still do sistery things until we are all together again to party.

Here's something funny. I only got out my camera once the entire weekend. And it was to take the picture above (that's kinda blurry but oh well). Yep, I let others take the lead with that. It was so relaxing since I usually have my camera hooked to my face. But the point of this trip to just chill and have a relaxing time. But never fear, many pictures were taken, and we are all going to use the one or two cameras containing them for our posts. So that's why I took my one picture, to tide me over for a little pre-post until I get my hands on the rest with the inevitable lengthy recount of our weekend fun. And there are things to write about. Until then.

5 comments:

Woods said...

How fun! There's nothing better than sisters!! I'm sure you had a blast!!

Kristy said...

You two are so pretty.

Spilter said...

You guys are awesome and so pretty. It was fun to get to meet your sisters you guys are all great. Sorry you are home alone that is the hard part when everyone leaves. Glad you have a trip planned in Feb that is something to look forward to.
amber

Cami said...

Yes, I was being kind of happy that I forgot my camera in Philly, because I mostly let Melody take the pics. It was nice. It's always fun when you're not in charge.

OH why do we move away from people?

Drew said...

That picture of you two is darling. I have the cutest sisters in da werld.

GOOD QUESTION, Cami. Move back, all of ye!