Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A little ditty

I am - waiting for KC to get home.

I think -Alfred Hitchcock is a genius.

I want -to go to Ireland someday.


I have - the perfect water bottle.

I wish - I lived closer to more of my family.


I hate - getting lost. My GPS and I have become very close.

I miss - working in a pastry shop with really talented and well known chefs (but not enough to sacrifice my KC time to go back).

I fear - my future children's future. What will the world be like for them?


I feel - excited for future children.


I hear - the ticking of three different clocks
.

I smell - the lingering scent of my lotion on my hands.


I search - for the perfect purse (I think I might've found it, but it is put away until Christmas, so we'll see. I'm actually very happy with the one I have, it's just worn out.)

I wonder - if I'll ever come away from a night with my friends without have regrets about something I said, or did, or didn't say, or didn't do. I feel like I always have to apologize about something to someone, but they usually don't even remember what I'm talking about.

I regret - Being selfish. Even in my adult years, I have said or done little things to my family in particular that were very immature. Hopefully the forgive me and realize I was having a weak moment and I'm doing better.


I love - the book I'm reading (that is a separate post, coming soon.)


I care - so much about my loved ones, it's hurts sometimes.

I always - make my husbands lunch in the morning.

I am not - a night person.

I believe - in punctuality.

I dance - on very rare occasions.

I sing - to all the tv show theme songs, commercial, news program, and radio jingles that I hear on a daily basis. KC always thinks it's crazy how accurate I can sing each one. And when he reacts, it makes me realize just how much of a sponge I am. Maybe I should be embarrassed by this. It just goes to show that I love music, wherever I can get it.

I don't always - dust the furniture
as much as I'm supposed to.

I write - in my journal during sacrament meeting every Sunday.


I win -because I bought gas for $1.95 today!


I lose - my mind quite often.


I never - get tired of watching shows and learning about whales or sharks or the ocean in general.


I listen - to morning shows while I get ready for the day, even though most of the hosts drive me crazy.

I can usually be found - At the mall, Aldi, Target, or at home under a blanket on my couch. All regular actives.

I'm scared - of the idea of being alone and lost in the ocean and not knowing what is beneath me. (Probably from all the things I watch and learn about the ocean.)

I read - more now that I'm in a book club.


I'm happy about - the children that will enter our life someday, hopefully soon.

6 comments:

Woods said...

I love reading that tag! You are so fun to read about. Let's hear more!!

Unknown said...

this is such a cute post! i love it!

Cami said...

This is a fun one. No, you are NOT a night person. I'm glad you're reading more.

Unknown said...

that's a fun post...I can't believe you might ever feel like you are immature, I definitely don't see that side of you!

Merinda Reeder said...

This is one of the many reasons i love reading your blog. And now you've won a major prize. OK - it's really a tag; but it's still a major award anyway.
Come to my blog to get the scoop.

mylittlegems said...

You will be a great mom!! I can't wait for you to have that. I can just tell that you are a very kind and sensitive person- who will give her heart to anyone she loves and I think those are very noble qualities. And where did you find gas for 1.95?? That is amazing- it deserves its own post ;) And I loved this post!