Monday, December 01, 2008

12 worst Christmas songs (according to some weird source)

I had a good time reading this list. I really laughed at the number 1 worst song (Cami, I thought you'd appreciate it). But I do whole-heartedly disagree with number 2. It's one of my faves.

Alternatively there is a best list, which I'm confused about. I don't know how official either of these lists are, but I only know a few of the "best" ones and the others look ridiculous. Maybe it's a joke, or maybe I have some new songs to learn.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I searched for them on iTunes... I still didn't know them. And as for the #2 on the worst list - I don't know if I have ever heard it. :)

Sarah said...

oh and I think the best list has to be a joke.

Cami said...

HA! I just sang that very line to you all at the Christmas Tree Farm. Very funny. I'll have to show Jake. He loves these lists, as you know.

Cami said...

Ok, the best list is pretty cool. Hoorah for number 7, which IS the best Christmas song ever and DOES trump the original. BUT, if I were choosing between Paul's Wonderful Christmas and John's War is Over, I'd switch the lists. Oh, and I'm so glad Blue Christmas is so high up. It's so great.

And where the heckfire is Christmas Shoes? Number 1 on worst list is where it SHOULD be.

Cami said...

(This is Jake) Yes, you know how I love any and all sorts of lists. I do like "Santa Claus is coming to town" by Springstein though. I know he kinda trips over himself and laughs the end of the song away, but it makes it more genuine in a way:D

Keep those lists coming!

Hannah said...

Those are hilarious!

melody said...

Yeah, #2 on the worst is also one of my favorites. I want to make my own top 10. Maybe I will...