Saturday, March 07, 2009

Soakin' in some vitamin D

So, on Monday it looked like this, and today it is 70ish and sunny. I daresay hot, even. I was just cutting KC's hair outside (I love when it's warm enough to do that-much easier cleanup) and we were seriously starting to break a sweat. What is going down here? I hope it's not a tease. I really need that warm sun. I think it's supposed to go back down again next week, but I just might get away with no tights tomorrow. I guess it's time to paint the toenails and break out the flip flops. I feel an arboretum picnic coming on.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh how I am ready for warm weather also. One day it is warm and nice and the next snowing! Just stop i say!

Kristy said...

Oh man! Wasn't it just a week ago that you showed us that picture of KC shoveling snow? I am wishing it were 70 here that's for sure! Enjoy it while it lasts.

Matt said...

Ooooh ya. Flip flops! Those two words speak volumes.

Natalie and Ryan said...

Hello KC and Emily,
I just thought I would say Hi. I hope you are enjoying your sunshine and warm weather.
Natalie Moulton