Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Three years baby!

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary. Crazy how time has flown. It seems like just yesterday that Grandpa Carlson was sealing us in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. What a wonderful day with so many friends and family to support us.

I remember thinking that I never wanted newly wedded bliss to end. I would actually get really sad thinking it would someday. But I was naive and didn't realize that not only does it last, but it just gets better. As much as we felt like we knew each other then, we know each other so much better now. And actually, three years is still quite a young relationship. If we've come this far in a few years, think of what will happen in a lifetime. I can't wait! We have been blessed, to put it mildly. Oh, what would I do without my KC. It's almost to hard to put it into words. So I'll leave it at that to avoid cliches and corny phrases that don't actually describe my feelings accurately and give them the credit they deserve.

Anyway, we do have plans to celebrate, but it will be later on this month. Tonight will be a wondrous night full of leftovers for dinner, and mutual at the church. Hey, it's nice to have something to look forward to, right?

8 comments:

melody said...

Happy Anniversary, you two. I still remember saying that was the second happiest day of my life!

Cami said...

Happy Anniversary!! Yes, don't listen to anyone who says you kind of get tired of each other. Jake and I never have, and I don't think we ever will. Have a great day!!

Sarah said...

Congrats! Aren't we glad marriage only gets better? Good luck on the rest of eternity!

Matt said...

Congratulations! You guys are great together. Thanks. Thanks you guys. Thanks for the opportunity. Thank you...

Unknown said...

congrat! Time goes by so fast doesn't it! Have a wonderful day!

Woods said...

Congrats! I can't believe it's been three years already. You're right, it only gets better!

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! Great post I love how you described your feelings. You are right it only gets better.

Drew said...

That's amazing! What's also amazing is that this means I left on my mission three years ago. Yikes! Love you both!