Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tissues seem to be my best friend this week.

So, I suppose it's high time I update. I know it's been a while, but I've been battling this annoying chest cold, sinus thing that has really has me down for a few days. I always hear that the more rest and the more fluids, the sooner you start to feel better, so that has been my goal. I'm getting a little cabin fever, especially since we've have gorgeous weather this week (nearly 80s today) and KC had to work the majority of Saturday (though, when he got home, we played a good round of Farkle, in which my luck completely dominated, and we had a good laugh about it), and his Sunday is filled with obligations. Meanwhile, I sit here at home trying to find new places to lie down as to not get too bored. I tried reading outside for a while today, but actually got too warm, and fear getting sunburned. Imagine that. But the fresh air, and needed vitamin D felt great. I hoping this constant need of tissues, and chest congestion will be over soon so I can take advantage of this much awaited sunshine. But in the meantime, my windows, and shades are open so I can enjoy it as much as possible while inside. Unless of course, it's nap time, and I want it dark and quiet.

Oh, sounds like KC just walked in. I get him for 15 minutes until his next appointment. I better say hi.

P.S. I wish I was this cute when I'm sick. I'm not so lucky.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Bummer cold, sorry about that. But, 80 degrees! What? We are supoosed to get snow every single day this week. Yuck.

Get feeling well soon.

Unknown said...

hopefully you get feeling better soon, enjoy the sunshine a little extra for me...we are going strong on about 20 days of straight rain!!

Cami said...

I had the flu today and am puking my guts out, so I seriously doubt I'm as cute as that ju ju either. Hope you enjoy that sunshine! Man, we haven't had it over here.

Unknown said...

Yuck! I hate getting sick. Hopefully you will get feeling better soon. I'm sure you look just as cute as Julia!!

melody said...

Yes, Julia is a pretty cute sicky. But maybe if you try the one arm out of the neck look, you could pull it off too?

Amber said...

Get better soon so we can get together! Your niece is adorable.