Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Babies are so easy to please.

For instance:

Bennett and Alex both giggled while their little baby bottoms were being wiped. Funny how they used to hate this part of the day.

Ruby kept laughing when I was scraping food off her funny face while eating solids. Though there is never much to scrape since she is such an efficient eater.

And silly Alex, after a pretty good burp, let out the funniest little chuckle. It must have tickled as it vibrated.

I wish I could find even the most mundane things so amusing. Of course, they aren't always this easily entertained, and sometimes won't fall for any of my tricks. Hopefully by then it's nap time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nice that you see the fun.

Sarah said...

I love that too. Lydia LOVED a good sneeze.

Melissa said...

My baby laughs when I talk to him. I love it. No matter what I say, it cracks him up. BTW, I'm Citrus Heights. I had to laugh the other day because your blog said, "who are you Citrus Heights?" I felt so mysterious. Ha, so now you know.

Cami said...

But you like Fred, so I think you're safe. :)