Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Camera happy

Seriously, how can any parent not take a million pictures of their kids? And what am I supposed to do, just leave them in folders collecting dust? I have many pictures I want to post, so maybe I'll just do a series of slide shows. But I'll start you off with few cuties I took today. It looks like the boys have a tee time to get to. 
Walks: I love taking walks with the babies, and on the weekends, KC joins us too. Our neighborhood is gorgeous, especially in the spring with colorful blossoms everywhere and everything turning so green. You’ll see that one day the only way to get a picture of us was to take it in the reflection of our door. We also love to stop and see Jan and the kids when they are home. It funny to notice how many cars slow down as they are passing us. I’m trying to get all the walks I can in before it gets too hot. These babies are getting too heavy to push/carry in Maryland heat. Though I am loving the workout.

Eating: They are really progressing when it comes to holding bottles, and eating solids. They were eating prunes in some of these pictures. Just fyi, if you feed your baby prunes to get the obvious desired result, you’ll definitely get what you are asking for.  They were a mess to make, a mess to eat, and a mess to clean up when. . .well just be prepared to change a lot of diapers.  And you can also easily tell my the pictures who our messiest eater it (Bennett).

 

Cuteness: I think this is self-explanatory.

8 comments:

Savannah said...

Those hats kill me! You have the happiest children! So so cute!

Michelle and Cisco said...

They get more adorable with every post. I can't believe how big they are!! I can't wait to see them, even if it's only for a day or two.

Janine said...

That looks like great exercise! I am loving spring too. So pretty to see all the blossoms.

melody said...

I was about to write exactly what Savannah wrote about the hats. Seriously, I can't get over those chubby cheeks under those hats!

melody said...

Ruby's face in the hat picture is also cracking me up.

Janice said...

I for one am grateful you are camera happy. Keep it up! Love the photos - it makes us feel closer to you and the adorables. More is good :)

Amber said...

Oh my heavens! You have some really cute babies there!! I love the holding hands close up. That may have to be in a frame. And yes, they are so chubby I think you will need a helper for future walks in the humidness...Also, those boys look like they are about to deliver some newspapers while they sing some songs!

B Jensen said...

THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!! man they have gotten chunky. Bennett is almost as chunky as Alex ya? Can you still tell them apart?? It's only been three weeks since I left and it feels much longer, and they've changed SO much in that little time!!! LOVE THEM!