Sunday, April 18, 2010

A good day.

Sometimes you just have days that are fun, you know? Like last Saturday. Let me recall:

-Pilates with mom in the morning. It hurts so good.

-After a good morning nap fed the babies and left them with KC so mom and I could get out of the house.

-Met up with Cami and crew (who are visiting their old stomping grounds-hooray!) at a great book store.

-Ate at Chipotle with Cami and crew. Oh that pork is good.

-Mom and I stopped at Trader Joe's and couldn't help but buy way too much.

-Came home to KC feeding all the darling little ones. (I meant to be back for the next feeding but we got held up. But now that I know he can do it on his own, I might just have to get out more often on the weekends. Ha!)

-Played with the sweeties. Always a good addition to a good day.

-Put them down for a nap. Also an important part of a good day.

-Went to the library with mom and checked out more movies than we can watch before we leave next weekend. But we'll try.

-Took the babies on a great walk after trying avocados for the first time (they liked it). It was little cold so we bundled the up in pjs and blankets and all enjoyed the brisk evening.

-6:30 bedtime! Need I say more?

-Delicious Salmon dinner. Perfect spring meal.

-Girlfriends over for a long overdue girls night. Caramel corn, warm chocolate chip cookies, Wackee Six, talking for hours. I missed my girls.

So there you go. Other days aren't necessarily bad, but this one was just packed with fun making it stand out a little. Kind of exhausting, but worth it.

4 comments:

Jessi said...

wow! 6:30 bedtime! That is amazing. It sounds like that was a very good day!

B Jensen said...

awe Em sounds like a lovely day. It's fun to picture the things you do cause we together did them too :) so fun that cami is there also! for how long? Can't wait for you to come here in less than a week. can't wait.

Cami said...

It makes me tired just reading about that fun day! (this is Amber by the way...)

Jeffy said...

That is fun. I ate that whole burrito. I still feel guilty about it.

Heavens! I've been commenting as Jeffy. This is Cami.